TICTAC – Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
22-28 October 2017 | Bulgaria
TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme projects.
The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who:
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth in Action programme);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement european youth projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit your learning opportunities.
Working Language: English
Costs: Hellenic National Agency will cover 95% of your travel costs.
Accommodation and food costs will be covered by the National Agency of Bulgaria.
For more information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/tictac-multilateral-training-course-to-support-quality-in-youth-worker-mobility-activities-under-erasmus-youth-in-action.6524/
Application Deadline: 03 September 2017
For further information, please contact Ms. Natassa Dedousi, tel 2131314450, email: email@example.com