TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges
6-12 March 2017 | Youth Centre Marttinen, Virrat, Finland
The overall aim of TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges – is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their Youth Exchanges.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
- To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitates group development during Youth Exchanges.
- To explore tools that focus on learning processes and intercultural learning.
- To explore different tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in Youth Exchange projects.
- To increase understanding of how different tools empower young people to evaluate their project experience and get involved in disseminating results.
- To become aware of how to integrate thematic priorities in Youth Exchanges.
Working Language: English
Costs: Hellenic National Agency will cover 95% of your travel costs.
Accommodation and food costs will be covered by the National Agency of Finland.
For further information about the training and submission of the application form, please visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/tye-tools-for-youth-exchanges.6230/
Application Deadline: 7 February 2017
For further information, please contact Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: email@example.com