Step into Strategic Partnerships – 2nd edition
12-18 December 2016 | Athens, Greece
A basic training course with the aim of supporting the first steps of potential applicants into medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships in the youth field.
The second edition of this course will focus on providing a thorough understanding about Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme’s funding opportunities for the development of international Strategic Partnership projects. Strategic Partnership projects are new opportunities for sustainable international cooperation and innovation in the youth field within Erasmus+: Youth in Action.
Throughout the 5 days course, participants will have opportunities to:
- Explore essential aspects about Strategic Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
- Understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships
- Get to know examples of such projects
- Grasp the concept of innovation in the field of youth on European level
- Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
- Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Strategic Partnership project
- Learn about the tools supporting the management of such projects
- Meet other youth work professionals aiming to explore Strategic Partnership projects and sustainable cooperation.
We are looking for participants who:
- are able to communicate in English (it will be the main working language)
- are directly working in an organisation or institution linked to the field of Youth, based in one of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme countries
- are experienced in managing projects in the youth field
- are willing to develop innovative practices within the field of youth on international level
- so far have not implemented a Strategic Partnership under Key Action 2 within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
- have a specific idea and willingness to explore possibilities to develop and implement Strategic Partnership projects.
All costs (accommodation, meals etc.) relevant to participation in the course, as well as travel costs up to 95% will be covered by the Hellenic National Agency.
Working language(s): English
Application Deadline: Friday 28 October 2016
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/step-into-strategic-partnerships-2nd-edition.6094/
For further information please contact: Ms. Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: firstname.lastname@example.org