CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
7-12 November 2016 | Mollina, Málaga, Spain
The aim of this training course is to provide an appropriate space for users of Erasmus+ Programme to exchange competences related to new technologies and IT tools. The specific objectives are:
- To evaluate the Erasmus+ experience so far in digital terms.
- To share IT tools to work in Erasmus+ projects with other partners.
- To discover how to use and how to solve situations around ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service), URF (Unique Registration Facility) and Participant Portal, OLS (Online Linguistic Support), Insurance registration in EVS Cigna, Youthpass webpage, Mobility Tool, Erasmus projects results Website…
- To debate and experience the use of social networks and different roles of the programme Users.
- To discover new IT Tools that can help our work in Erasmus + projects.
Digitools Erasmus+ TC is created as a space to learn and share our previous use of IT tools in our projects and create a supportive environment in which we can practice and test the best way to use IT tools to increase the quality of our work inside the Erasmus + projects. The intention is to involve participants in the creation of a learning atmosphere, offering spaces where learning can happen and mistakes too. The approach of the activity will be based in:
This training course is recommended for Youth workers, youth Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
All costs (accommodation, meals etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the YiA National Agency of Spain. Travel costs will be covered up to 95% by the Hellenic National Agency.
Working language(s): English
Application Deadline: Sunday 25 September 2016
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/5903 For further information please contact: Ms. Natassa Dedousi, tel 2131314450, email:email@example.com