Mentoring for mentors: Share, focus and learn – quality mentorship training course
26-30 September 2016| Turkey
Mentoring for mentors training provides the participants a detailed outline for the core mentoring skills e.g. relationship, practical, pedagogical and cultural awareness skills.
The training is based on learning from one’s own work by sharing one’s own experiences with others. During the process the participants learn to understand different phenomena of their work as well as their own relationship with them. This enables them to clarify their work goals and develop suitable ways to achieve them. In the training the participants develop their own work and know-how by sharing experiences, listening others and building shared knowledge. Throughout the training participants are familiarized with mentorship skills. Different dialogue techniques are used to enhance dialogical communication and reflection.
Mentor for mentors is the first training course specific for EVS mentors from South-Med and program countries together.
The main aims of the training are:
- To provide opportunities for Mentors to share their previews experiences as EVS mentors
- To develop their professional profile as EVS mentors
- To introduce new approaches to support a learning process of EVS volunteer
We are looking for participants who:
- would like to improve their skill as a Erasmus+ EVS mentor
- are active EVS mentors
- have at least one experience of long term EVS-process as Mentor
- are representatives of accredited organisations
- are ready to self reflect their experiences as mentors and sharing them with colleagues in the training course
- are more that 18 years
All costs (accommodation, meals etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the hosting organisation. Travel costs will be covered up to 95% by the Hellenic National Agency.
Working language: English
Application Deadline: Sunday 19 June 2016
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/mentoring-for-mentors-share-focus-and-learn-quality-mentorship-training-course.5804/
For further information please contact: Ms. Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: firstname.lastname@example.org