APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work
5-9 December 2016 | Budapest, Hungary
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Appetiser aims to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
- To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
- To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
- To exchange local youth activities in the international context
- To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
- To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
- To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
All costs (accommodation, meals etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the YiA National Agency of Hungary. Travel costs will be covered up to 95% by the Hellenic National Agency.
Working language(s): English
Application Deadline: Sunday 28 August 2016
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit:
For further information please contact:
Ms. Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: email@example.com