APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work
24-28 November 2015 | Croatia
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
- To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
- To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
- To exchange local youth activities in the international context
- To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
- To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
- To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
The network of National Agencies for “Youth in Action” organises severl Appetiser TCs per year. You’ll find an overview at http://www.salto-youth.net/Appetiser/.
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers.
Working language(s): English
Organizer: Youth in Action NA in Croatia (National Agency)
Co-organizer(s): Sending NAs funding travel costs (see eligible countries) (National Agency) SALTO T&C RC (coordinator) (SALTO)
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.